- From City Streets to the Park - The 7/8-inch Scale City Loop Traction Company - Fun.
- Mount Tamalpais & Muir Woods Railway #9 - One of three.
- The S Scale Swandale Company Store - Prototype and Model
- 3-foot Gauge Death Valley Railroad Company Caboose #100 - One off.
- Scratch-building an On3 Ventilated Fruit Car - D&RG California Fruit Car #3572
- Along the Narrow Gauge - Classic Narrow Gauge Locomotives Those Cold Water Brooks Moguls - Part 3: On the Colorado & Southern
- Modeling the Two C&S Survivors - A sidebar.
- "Bashing" a Bachmann On30 Gondola into a Quincy & Torch Lake Rock Car - An almost rock car.
- An On30 4-4-0 Inspection Engine - Moving Your "Brass Hats" in Style
- Four of the Six Rio Grande Southern Cabooses in HOn3 - #0400, #0401, #0402, #0403
- Placerville on my HOn3 Glenwood & Black Creek Railroad - A Generic "Small" Town
- The Narrow Gauge Scene - Going to Kansas City - The 34th National Narrow Gauge Convention
- Plans & the Regular Monthly Features