- Modeling Isambard Kingdom Brunels's Broad Gauge in 7mm Scale - Sure not narrow gauge
- La Zafra - A Cuban Sugar Cane Layout in On30 - Built by Jack Treves and Bernard Junk
- Radio-controlled, Battery-powered Trains in the "Smaller Scales" - No track cleaning.
- The Sandy River & Rangeley Lakes Carrabasset Depot - Classic 2-foot.
- Tio Vivo - Hobby Horses
- Along the Narrow Gauge - Classic Narrow Gauge Locomotives Those Cold Water Brooks Moguls - Part 2: More Moguls On the South Park and the Colorado Central
- A Planned Collision - A sidebar.
- Colorado & Southern #089 - The Water Service Foreman's Car in 1:20.3 Scale, 3-foot Gauge - Prize winner.
- Albion Depot (nee Fiddletown) on my On30 South China & Sheepscott Railroad - Nee Fiddletown
- The Telluride Branch of my HOn3 Silver San Juan - Now you see it, now you don't.
- Building a New Scene - Where There Never Was a Place to Build
- The Narrow Gauge Scene - Storing Narrow Gauge - A Home Hobby Shop
- Plans & the Regular Monthly Features